When you are charged with a crime, your future is on the line. The stigma of a criminal record can make it harder to obtain or retain employment. Incarceration can interrupt the rest of your life plans. So, what should you do?
You should hire a criminal defense lawyer who regularly conducts jury trials:
- if your case is going to a jury trial,
- if your case can be successfully defended through pre-trial motions and hearings, or
- if your case requires the leverage necessary to negotiate a fair sentence in a plea bargain.
Both Kevin Feeney and Jacob Gurwitz are dedicated criminal trial lawyers who are aggressive and successful.
Crimes Against Persons
- Criminal Trespass
- Gun Charges
- Indirect Criminal Contempt
- PFA Violations
- Juvenile Cases
- Involuntary Deviate Sexual Intercourse
- Sexual Assault
- Indecent Assault
- Indecent Exposure
- Possession (Marijuana, Cocaine, Heroin and/or Drug Paraphernalia)
- Possession with Intent to Deliver
- Selling Drugs within a School Zone
- Theft by Unlawful Taking
- Credit Card Fraud
- Receiving Stolen Property
- Access Device Fraud
The below video will give you a good idea of what we can do for you.