Introduction | Crimes Against Persons | Drug Charges | Sex Offenses | Property Crimes
When you are charged with a crime, your future is on the line. The stigma of a criminal record can make it harder to obtain or retain employment. Incarceration can interrupt the rest of your life plans. So, what should you do?
You should hire a criminal defense lawyer who regularly conducts jury trials:
- if your case is going to a jury trial,
- if your case can be successfully defended through pre-trial motions and hearings, or
- if your case requires the leverage necessary to negotiate a fair sentence in a plea bargain.
Both Kevin Feeney and Jacob Gurwitz are dedicated criminal trial lawyers who are aggressive and successful.
Crimes Against Persons
- Criminal Trespass
- Gun Charges
- Indirect Criminal Contempt
- PFA Violations
- Juvenile Cases
Learn more about crimes against persons.
- Possession (Marijuana, Cocaine, Heroin and/or Drug Paraphernalia)
- Possession with Intent to Deliver
- Selling Drugs within a School Zone
Learn more about drug charges.
The video on the right will give you a good idea of what we can do for you.
Call (610) 378-7000
Call now to schedule a free and confidential consultation with a lawyer on your case.
Evening and weekend appointments are available upon request.